Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 22 June 2013

The Book Bag: On Tour: Tainted Love by Erin Cawood, an Excerpt a...

The Book Bag: On Tour: Tainted Love by Erin Cawood, an Excerpt a...: For anyone in a relationship, the words 'we need to talk' can only mean one thing. In the last twenty-two years, the McKenzies ...

"You know…” I tried to keep things light between us. I always tried to keep things light between us, because the alternative was just too hard to bear. “You really shouldn't sneak up on a woman who's holding a paring knife."
A feather light touch hovered at my waist. I thought I’d imagined it, but every nerve went into overdrive. I was hyperaware of just how close he was to me. Then his hand fully slipped around my waist and pulled me against him. My heart skipped. His lips nuzzled into the side of my neck and the rest of me flew skywards. I swear I never thought this day would ever come. And then a dozen roses, white roses, appeared in front of me.


Erin

Posts You May Have Missed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text