Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 20 June 2013

Coven Leader by @PattiLarsen (HCN#19)

Warrior Bride

I felt Liam reach for me, turned again, train of worry broken, beaming, full of joy. And for a long, seemingly endless moment, it was he and I and the magic singing between us.

Congratulations, Ameline's mental voice broke through my happiness and slapped my temper so hard my demon howled in fury. For saddling yourself with further baggage. She laughed coldly. Well done.

I cut her off, Liam's power thrumming with concern as I shook my head, wedding night mood ruined.

The bitch.

Syd’s made her choice, marrying Liam, much to the pleasure of the High Council and her family. But her honeymoon is cut short when Fate comes calling at last. Syd’s final confrontation with the Brotherhood leads her into more danger than she’s ever faced—and throws her headlong into a last battle even her power might not be enough to overcome…
My Swearword!


Coven Leader Review

I confess I wasn't overly impressed by Syd's choice. My preference is the vampire clan leader, Sebastian. But until now he's been awaiting Syd to rescue him from the clutches of the Brotherhood's inference with his clan. But Coven Leader opens beautifully and yet again Patti Larsen had emotions clogging up my throat. But the newlyweds are soon interrupted as Syd rescues Sebastian and no sooner is she home she's called into action again, leading her friends into the Enforcer Stronghold. Only to have Meira call to her from the Demon Plane.... And this is only the beginning of Coven Leader.... Yikes!

I'm warning you, you won't want to put this one down once you pick it up and you won't notice the hours sliding away because Coven Leader is a heart stopping, action packed, roller coaster. Syd finally joins forces with
Ameline to face their destiny. But Syd's family, the coven and the extended "family" in the other magical races she's adopted throughout her journey, which have become equally important to her, are threatened with tragedy beyond the Brotherhood. Syd's family and destiny collide in such away that Coven Leader is a painstakingly bittersweet investment worth every second .... And every teardrop. (Kleenex at the ready!) 

Buy Coven Leader (Hayle Coven Novels: Book Nineteen) at Amazon 


Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text