Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 22 June 2013

CLP Tainted Love Excerpt Tour - Excerpt #7

We left Faith and Cal as they reconciled after months of heartbreak. What happened next...

You know, this was the first and only time we were ever caught by the children. I thought he’d be angrier, or at least as angry as I was embarrassed. I mean, I knew it would happen eventually, but still prayed it never did.
I mean you… you always seemed to have ESP for this kind of behavior. You’d knock before you came in and you didn’t come in our room without permission. But Caleb, he just wandered right in.
“Mom, I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”
We shuffled and I scrambled, but Cal wrapped his arm around my waist and said, “No, you and me are staying right here.” He placed a kiss on my lips. “Tell Georgia to order takeout, there’s money in my wallet.”

Read the rest of the excerpt at Karma For Life
 
Erin

Posts You May Have Missed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text