Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 27 June 2013

CLP Tainted Love Tour - Curling Up With A Good Book

“Happy Birthday, Mommy!” Aww! They looked so cute.

“Can we have pancakes now, Daddy?” Zoe cheered.
Pancakes for breakfast on a school day? Not likely. Cal would fly into a rage if I served them anything more than fruit and cereal for breakfast before school. But he placed two plates with two smiley faced pancakes and syrup in front of the girls, then smiled at me.
“Close your eyes.” He wrapped his hand around my eyes. “No peeking,” he said, shuffling me forward.
The hairs rose on the back of my neck. The last time he put his hand around my eyes he’d surprised me with a candle lit bathroom and a romantic bath for two. There’d been good vibes that night, lots of good vibes… and I missed it when the vibe changed. I hadn’t seen it coming.


Hop on over to Curling Up With A Good Book to find out what happened next.

Erin

Posts You May Have Missed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text