Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Competition New Updates - BWA Unpublished 2010

Well I finally learned my fate with the Brit Writers Award Unpublished 2010. I fell at the last fence and didnt make the final. While yes I am gutted about this, I am incredibly inspired to continue to enter competitions as this was the first competition I have entered and due to the fierce competition of the poetry category the organisers delayed the announcement of the results not once but twice. Out of over 21,000 entries to nine categories my entry made it through to the 3rd round and the last 1,500. This I am happy with.

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text