Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 26 February 2011

Ultimate Bliss

It's been a long time since I woke up with the urge to write. I honestly didn't think I'd have anything new to enter into this years Brit Writer's Award. But after a particularly bad migraine in January I lost all interest in writing novels. A couple of days later I woke up with these words in my head. 

"I look at you, my heart it aches"

A few moments later and I had a whole verse and within thirty minutes I had the whole poem.

Ultimate Bliss was the first poem I wrote which triggered my entire entry for the Brit Writer's Award. It is the last poem in the collection and where the characters forgive and forget. They live happily ever after.

Erin

Read the poem Ultimate Bliss and more Poems written by Erin Cawood at erincawood.co.uk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text